New Profile Posts

1. okti567
    okti567 _Nagato_Pain_
    Question: Why did you rate my post bad spelling when it was grammaticly correct and everything was spelt right?
    1. Overstrand
      Overstrand
      I got over 250 bed spullings from about 6 people who sat there for hours negatevely rating my posts, why do you complain? xD. No but seriously, it is very annoying when people do that WHEN you have everything correct...
      Mar 23, 2017 at 2:50 PM
    2. mattyboy84
      mattyboy84
      come on guys getting a negative rating even for no reason isn't something to fuss about.
      Mar 23, 2017 at 3:33 PM
    3. Overstrand
      Overstrand
      That's the issue. A lot of people that have the same thinking as you, begin spamming people's profiles for fun and it gives them a bad outlook. 'yes' it doesn't really matter and no one cares about ratings but some people actually admire how the ratings reflect their actions and unfortunately when people spam them, it ruins that.
      Mar 23, 2017 at 3:36 PM
  2. Bubblechub39
  3. Pitmajster64
    Pitmajster64
    I Am lvl 18 and looking for a gang. Feel free to add me on League of Legends: SneakyPanda4Life
  4. MasterYu1234
    MasterYu1234 leoerik22
    There's a follow, ex-leader!
  5. DawnMad
  6. DirtyWhale6969
    DirtyWhale6969
    On the grind for 90!!
  7. DirtyWhale6969
  8. iDreamless
  9. iDreamless
    iDreamless Sushiobsessed
    I'm a weeb, how do you do?
  10. vooto123
    vooto123
    Just got an A+ on a maths test feel so hype XD
    1. Serriah
      Serriah
      YAY! congrats! :D
      Mar 23, 2017 at 4:00 AM
      vooto123 likes this.
  11. LonelyBuilder_V2
    LonelyBuilder_V2
    @RockoTaco you know that i apply for staff since January. And i still have not get the answers yet
    1. Overstrand
      Overstrand
      It takes quite a while for them to look at applications but you just have to be patient. :)
      Mar 22, 2017 at 11:43 PM
  12. RockoTaco
    RockoTaco
    It's been weeks and still no replies... Please staff just click on applications and read my application it only will take 5 minutes.
    1. Overstrand
      Overstrand
      I can relate to the fact of waiting but it might take a month or two for them to accept / deny your application. Just be patient as they struggle to go through probably hundreds of these applications...
      Mar 22, 2017 at 11:45 PM
  13. RockoTaco
  14. LonelyBuilder_V2
    LonelyBuilder_V2
    @Overstrand ikr :V Technically English is my 3rd language, so yea. Kinda struggle on grammar abit :D
    1. Overstrand
      Overstrand
      I could kind of see that (not offending you). What is your first language / where were you born?
      Mar 22, 2017 at 11:44 PM
  15. Forsaken_PvP
    Forsaken_PvP Hezipeazy
    my profile just says Forsaken
  16. Forsaken_PvP
    Forsaken_PvP Hezipeazy
    also whats the discord
  17. Forsaken_PvP
    Forsaken_PvP Hezipeazy
    btw am i still in the gang?
  18. Forsaken_PvP
    Forsaken_PvP Hezipeazy
    hey its Forsaaken ill be back to my house tommorrow but wont be on till the day after okat?
  19. Jungle_George
    Jungle_George
    You Cant Cure Stupid :D xD
  20. speedyunicorn777
    speedyunicorn777
    How Do i Register to become a staff?