ImEmma

Community Manager, Female, from Australia

Administrator

Come chat with us on teamspeak3 - ts.cosmicprisons.com Apr 11, 2017

ImEmma was last seen:
Engaged in conversation, Apr 24, 2017 at 9:52 PM
    1. DBJCLLNS
      DBJCLLNS
      Emma u talked to me last night can u review my ban reports that were denied and plss consider shortening my ban
    2. Elena010
      Elena010
      The poll about removing guards at nightmare has 40+ votes on yes
    3. Clonetrooper52
      Clonetrooper52
      plz help me i am stuck in door and immedalitly banned plz help
    4. PESD2006
      PESD2006
      I recently got a reply from a email i sent saying i could get my stuff back but i couldn't find a link in the email that took me to a page were i request to get it back. How do you request for the item/items you lost.
    5. evasiveorphan93
      evasiveorphan93
      Hi Emma i have a question about the forums. I sent a staff app in February and it hasn't been accepted or denied and some things i put on there i would love to change yet I cant redo it or change anything u now what to do.
    6. AAKUTTY
      AAKUTTY
      I was wondering if you know if the cosmic support email team is checking email this Easter weekend. I sent an email of Friday but haven't gotten a reply. Please if you can check the email or tell the team to respond. Thanks :)
    7. BraveVegetarian
      BraveVegetarian
      Just sayin hi xD
    8. Manlingten
      Manlingten
    9. X_PRISONSGRIND_X
      X_PRISONSGRIND_X
      Emma im from New zealand and being on the same time i couldnt get the shards is there anyway u can sort it out pls thx and happy easter and i see you put them out today but when it happend it didnt give me any
    10. Braydos22
      Braydos22
      Being from Australia was just the most annoying thing in the world, you gave everyone 40 elite shards to everyone for Easter.. Which for me and you.. Was yesterday so I missed out D': is there any way I could get shards?
      1. mattyboy84
        mattyboy84
        i missed out of that as well because of time zones
        Apr 17, 2017
      2. ImEmma
        ImEmma
        I live in Australia. So I put them out on Easter Monday for us, Easter Sunday for the US.
        Apr 17, 2017
        Braydos22 likes this.
    11. Randyyyyyyyy
      Randyyyyyyyy
      yo emma so kid bought a cc on my alt i declined it but i want him to be refunded can you pls do that i dont want him to lose his money that he worked for <3 @ImEmma
    12. NoobMazter
      NoobMazter
      Read my newest thread. Need help plz
    13. Jorrit_Besters
      Jorrit_Besters
      Hi emma, this is the father of jorrit speaking. He's been banned and recieved 'denials' for unbanning him. He claims that he never cheated. It's frustrating me that you keep denying.... I asked xslayer twice politely and now for the last chance I'm asking you to reconsider his unban. He thinks he was banned due to a lag in the server.
    14. CookieManJones
      CookieManJones
      i would like to become a helper and was wondering how i can do that, if you could let me know that would be great, have a good night.
      1. RiotForce
    15. AAKUTTY
      AAKUTTY
      ImEmma I need help. For my birthday my dad bought me a cosmic crate. He bought it on my mom's PayPal account and my mom since she didn't know thought someone hacked her. My account was banned for Automatic Chargeback and I don't know what to do. I have already done a ban appeal, but I haven't gotten a response so I am getting nervous. What do I do? Thank you and have a nice day!
    16. Damedge
      Damedge
      are you the one who checks the staff applications?
    17. Babydoggo
      Babydoggo
      please imemma I will pay for it I didn't know he was going to chargeback he just all of a sudden quit the server
      mekzz and me were played and we didn't even know it
      1. BraveVegetarian
        BraveVegetarian
        Alpha she gets po'ed when people talk about an reports on here. Go to forumns then ban reports then post new ban report.

Sorry if this is mini-modding
        Apr 14, 2017
    18. Babydoggo
      Babydoggo
      where do I post a appell form because someone bought me a cc and chargeback on it and it was techmullet he got mekzz banned to for it
    19. StuffAnimal
      StuffAnimal
      Would this consider to be a false ban if I accidentally use printer from cosmicpvp client and didn't know how to disable it?
    20. _Nagato_Pain_
      _Nagato_Pain_
      Is there somewhere on the forums that can teach me how to use and download the TeamSpeak.
  • About

Birthday:
    March 20
    Admin

Signature

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]