Creative 1 1

Share This Page

BanTeam, Male

BanTeam Sahara IV Imperial Ash

Do you know da wae? Jan 11, 2018

NotoriousMob was last seen:
Mar 21, 2018 at 2:11 AM
    1. TannerRing
      Is there a discord or anything we can get into i need to talk.
      1. CraftStarOr123
        There is a ts: I think
        Feb 11, 2018
        CrystalFar and mattyboy84 like this.
    2. Hakus_YT
    3. Avifors_
    4. _KKona
      gg <3
      1. MinecraftBooks likes this.
    5. Purp1e_
      1. NotoriousMob likes this.
      2. NotoriousMob
        Thanks man!
        Feb 9, 2018
    6. CraftStarOr123
      congrats on ban team!! :o
      2. NotoriousMob
        Thanks man!
        Feb 9, 2018
    7. NinjaPotato172
      Gg on ban team!!!! #Mob4admin
      2. NotoriousMob
        Thanks man!
        Feb 9, 2018
    8. EncyJunior
      Ban team!!! GG
      2. NotoriousMob
        Thanks man!
        Feb 9, 2018
    9. Sal__
      GG on Ban team fam! :D
    10. mattyboy84
      Ban team :o
      Nice job!
    11. Ryan_the_Boss_10
      finally ban team nice
    12. CrystalFar
    13. Pqnders
      Are we allowed to appeal for charge back?
      1. mattyboy84
        All chargeback ban appeals need to be sent to
        Feb 6, 2018
        Pqnders likes this.
    14. Ninety9Lives
      Hey, ryan here.
      Remember a few nights ago when we were making jokes about SHIVA in ts?
      Well, here I am with a SHIVA'd alt
    15. LeatherySet
      Mob can you check my ticket please i need help
    16. Smallsbusters
      Is there a discord for this server where I can directly message the staff team? I would like to discuss events that happened over a year ago on this server.
      1. NotoriousMob
        We do not have a discord server but we do have a teamspeak. The ip is I recomend clicking on my name and starting a conversation with me or any staff member.
        Jan 20, 2018
      2. Smallsbusters
        waiting for support
        Jan 20, 2018
    17. NotoriousMob
      Do you know da wae?
      1. Sal__
        Jan 17, 2018
      2. awsomemidkip
        I know da wae to the mines
        Jan 17, 2018
    18. DireFire112
    19. SonicDaHotdog
    20. CrystalFar
  • About

Well, to start off, My name is Mob and I have been playing cosmic as a whole off on and on with my brother for about a year and a half now. Throughout the passed 5 years of me playing Minecraft off and on, I have learned and done a lot of things. For at least the past two years, I have been a free lancer for Arma 2 servers, I would help newer communities get up and running. I did best with setting up Teamspeak Permissions and helping getting the Dedi box configured for Music bots, the actual teamspeak, and the Arma server itself. Since doing this I have helped 15-20 communities get off the ground. I was staff on a few Arma servers for about a year, and learned a lot of Technically support because many servers required me to be able to be on call at any point in time and to be able to withstand players asking me the same questions over and over. I have experience in HTML 5 and CSS. By next year I will be taking classes for JavaScript and Animation. I have a Certificate in Microsoft Word 2013 and Microsoft Excel 2013, currently I am working on my Certification in Microsoft Access 2013. I am able to create documents for all kinds of information with ease. I am happy to be staff on Cosmic Prisons, I am glad my experiences of the past few years has prepared me to handle players and handle it in a way that does not cause problems. One of the most important things about me is I absolutely love working out, If am not playing video games I'm either Sleeping or workout out. I am a Junior in High School, grade 11. I currently compete against other people in my region and preform fairly well. At the moment I work out twice a day, and then go to football practice. During this 3 month training I am in, it will cause a ton of stress on me and really test my ability to do things. I am glad to have the personality to love challenges and eager to overcome obstacles. I am 17 years old. I am also 6 foot 3 inches. In American Football, I play Tight End and Defensive End. I am the youngest child in my family of 6. Everyone in my family has graduated Highschool and some even college. I am an aspiring Airplane Mechanic. I would love to go to the college in Oklahoma called Spartan College. Think this pretty much tells everything about me, any questions just hit me up in game, only if its not too personal ofc. Have a nice day guys, looking forward to see you all in game.

When someone asks you what feed does.