Optimistic 24 0
Creative 2 0
Birthday:
December 29

Share This Page

XsSlayeR3

Community Manager

Administrator

If you have an issue with a ban appeal feel free to message me directly do not post on my wall as I will not respond :) May 17, 2017

XsSlayeR3 was last seen:
Viewing thread, Jun 23, 2017 at 3:06 AM
    1. Snqrlax
    2. UltimateGamer101
      UltimateGamer101
      hey xslayer! Nice to meet you and i was wondering if the wonderfull vaqxuine will have time to develop cosmic prisons a pack too! It would be so awesome :D
      1. mattyboy84
        mattyboy84
        Jun 20, 2017 at 11:57 PM
    3. Sagealexhunter
      Sagealexhunter
      I am trying to use the cosmic client for prisons but it says outdated client how should I fix?
      1. XsSlayeR3
        XsSlayeR3
        You cannot use the Cosmic PvP client on prisons currently as Prisons is 1.8+ and the Cosmic PvP client is currently 1.7.10
        Jun 20, 2017 at 6:48 PM
    4. Mattmannp
      Mattmannp
      slayer ur mean my hacks were off
      1. SamFTW0128
        SamFTW0128
        Please Don't spam here Staff will read your ban appeal when they have time
        Jun 20, 2017 at 10:59 PM
    5. Mattmannp
      Mattmannp
      XsSlayeR3 plzzz read my ban apeal
    6. Mattmannp
    7. Mattmannp
      Mattmannp
      slayer can you look at my appeal plz
    8. Luckyluke212
      Luckyluke212
      why dont you respond to my messages
    9. FlyingBlueMonkey
      FlyingBlueMonkey
      When are D cells coming out Pls tell me
    10. NastyaGames
      NastyaGames
      com on unban me
      1. Mar_Mar
        Mar_Mar
        Make a ban appeal NastyaGames. Staff can't unban people unless they were falsely banned.
        Jun 17, 2017 at 8:52 PM
      2. PeteTeradactyl
        PeteTeradactyl
        If you have an issue with a ban appeal feel free to message me directly do not post on my wall as I will not respond :) - XsSlayeR3 May 17, 2017 MAKE AN APPEAL DAMMIT
        Jun 18, 2017 at 1:00 AM
    11. F4DEDSnipes
      F4DEDSnipes
      i need some help i got banned for unfair advantage but i have screen shots proof i dont have i use the cosmic mod pack and i was pvping and this kid it my i got flung up and i got banned like he had fling on his sword
      1. SamFTW0128
        SamFTW0128
        Please make a ban appeal talking here means nothing
        Jun 18, 2017 at 12:10 AM
      2. PeteTeradactyl
        PeteTeradactyl
        If you have an issue with a ban appeal feel free to message me directly do not post on my wall as I will not respond :) - XsSlayeR3 May 17, 2017 MAKE AN APPEAL DAMMIT
        Jun 18, 2017 at 1:01 AM
    12. SlightlyNaruto
      SlightlyNaruto
      XsSlayeR3 why cant you give me another chance do you believe in secound chances because i do and you don't care about the people who make the ban appeals you didn't even read it you look at it than you denied it but its ok because i was ban by the sever not a mod so shiva ia what i meant
      1. CrystalFar
        CrystalFar
        Rules are rules.
        Jun 17, 2017 at 2:14 PM
      2. SlightlyNaruto
        SlightlyNaruto
        but shiva banned me i sentmy mod pack and versions they dont show hacks but thanks for the help
        Jun 17, 2017 at 2:17 PM
    13. headmasterbacon
      headmasterbacon
      XsSlayeR3 listen my dude i have to say you cant just make up punishments, you muted me for a whole day even though you didnt give me a verbal warning or a /warn instead you decided to just mute me for a whole day, not an hour therefore maybe you should just reconsider the said punishment and get back to me
      1. mattyboy84
        mattyboy84
        You were muted for Racism which isn't welcome here nor a 'made up punishment'
        Jun 16, 2017
      2. headmasterbacon
        headmasterbacon
        no he made up the time is what im saying
        Jun 16, 2017
    14. BraveVegetarian
      BraveVegetarian
      Very amazing... Didn't waste my time with you.
    15. ParadoxalGlitch
      ParadoxalGlitch
      Very unhelpful.... Wasted my time with you
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ParadoxalGlitch
        ParadoxalGlitch
        Am not being rude, just speaking the truth. This player is ignoring my messages for help. That's who is being rude in this scenario @SamFTW0128
        Jun 17, 2017 at 10:59 PM
      3. SamFTW0128
        SamFTW0128
        If you have any problem message slayer he doesn't answer questions in stats
        Jun 18, 2017 at 12:07 AM
      4. ParadoxalGlitch
        ParadoxalGlitch
        @SamFTW0128 Yes i did message him directly about a week ago, followed by a few other messages but he ignored all of them on purpose then denied my ban appeal. To then which i spoke to another staff member who is reviewing it again.
        Jun 18, 2017 at 2:13 AM
    16. GucciBeaver
      GucciBeaver
      You Banned Me For Some Stupid Crap Call Anti AFK Hacks. Which I Don't have You Idiot. First Off It Took Me 7 Hour To Get On Valron And you Banned Me When I Left to Eat dinner so I left my phone on the space bar so next time make sure you know why you banning someone. And unban Me I'm not waiting 7 days.
      1. Assassinzach
        Assassinzach
        thats still anti afk lol
        Jun 14, 2017
      2. DiamondCake417
        DiamondCake417
        well using force isnt gonna do shit XD
        Jun 14, 2017
      3. BraveVegetarian
        BraveVegetarian
        If you read the rules, @ImEmma stated that if you were banned for AFK hacks, then leaving something on the space bar would not be an acceptable excuse
        Jun 16, 2017
    17. chrissej
      chrissej
      Hey, I have a problem, i have the 2nd rank, so im pretty fast on the planet Valron, but when i get on, and start doing something it kicks me and says "You interacted too fast!" What should I do?
      1. BraveVegetarian
        BraveVegetarian
        Keep your eye on chat. If it freezes, it means you are lagging. Stand still until it starts up again, and then do whatever you please.
        Jun 16, 2017
    18. 420_Lit
      420_Lit
      Hello again, can u please explain why u keep denying my applications? I'm very sorry that my computer doesn't let me post screen shots on this website all do anything else. I bought 2 ranks in this server and really don't want to jeopardize that considering it's my money can u plz reaspond I'm detail so that my next appeal will have a better understand of what I did. Thanks for your time
      1. View previous comments...
      2. 420_Lit
        420_Lit
        Samftw0128 I made another appeal in the right section and he still denied me I was just wandering what it did bc 5 seconds after I pick up someone's stuff after they died I it said I was banned for unfair advantages
        Jun 14, 2017
      3. 420_Lit
        420_Lit
        I wouldn't have pick up his stuff if I knew I was going to be banned can u plz find it in the kindness of your heart and unban me. I would never cheat on a server where I bought 2 ranks that's just stupid
        Jun 14, 2017
      4. SamFTW0128
        SamFTW0128
        What i know is Talking here is useless you need to message Him not here
        Jun 14, 2017
    19. Jamboo95
      Jamboo95
      Thank you for unfrozing me! :)
    20. SkyGod_Christian
      SkyGod_Christian
      XsSkayeR3 what did i do wrong to get ban tell me u said i was indeed breaking the rule but i didnt know what i did so? what rule did i break?-SkyGod_Christian
      1. SamFTW0128
        SamFTW0128
        Jun 14, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    December 29