XsSlayeR3

Administrator

Administrator

Can finally tell spring is on its way :) Apr 11, 2017

XsSlayeR3 was last seen:
Apr 24, 2017 at 5:33 PM
    1. DBJCLLNS
      DBJCLLNS
      yo Slayer im just hoping to know what i did to get auto banned and what i should say to make a reasonable unbann apeal i just want some help to know waht i did so i can admit that i did it i do atleast admit i did somthing to get banned but i dont know waht rule i was violating so i figure out waht i did and how to prevent it
      1. DBJCLLNS
        DBJCLLNS
        SLAYER Y!!!!
        Apr 23, 2017 at 10:37 AM
    2. JKruk1322
      JKruk1322
      Doesn't it feel great when you pay money for ranks on a server only to get perm banned from it? Especially when in certain cases when a mute can fix the problem? It also feels great when there is a lack of description as to why you can't get unbanned, and you are left in the dark not even know why it wasn't accepted?
      1. gamesquirt456 likes this.
      2. FaXeHate
        FaXeHate
        Really dude stop
        Apr 22, 2017 at 9:49 PM
    3. CrystalFar
      CrystalFar
      Hey dude. How's your day been?
    4. TBNRSuperspeed
      TBNRSuperspeed
      Doesn't it feel great when you pay money for ranks on a server only to get perm banned from it? Especially when in certain cases when a mute can fix the problem? It also feels great when there is a lack of description as to why you can't get unbanned, and you are left in the dark not even know why it wasn't accepted?
    5. MrDudeMan101
      MrDudeMan101
      Hi Slayer, I got auto-banned by shiva for no reason like an hour ago, can you please check on my ban appeal?
    6. Flybananas
      Flybananas
      hey xsSlayeR3 , can you read the msgs i sent you?
    7. WhiteTigerRino
      WhiteTigerRino
      slayer? i got banned for no reason can u help me plz?
    8. WhiteTigerRino
      WhiteTigerRino
      i got banned. without any reason can anyone help me?
    9. Clonetrooper52
      Clonetrooper52
      i got banned for flying when i really just got banned for being glitched on top of a door! PLz help
    10. Dank3stOfMemes
    11. BraveVegetarian
      BraveVegetarian
      Hey xs. How u doing? Just wanted to say hi
    12. Jorrit_Besters
      Jorrit_Besters
      Hello Slayer, this is the father of Jorrit speaking. As for I understand you denied my sons unban request? My son really like your server as he asked me to buy an extra account due to his ban.... He claims that he NEVER cheated.. I've send a mail yesterday and got a 'denied' reply. This frustrates me as it is unfair. I urge you to unban him or provide proof of cheating.
    13. AstroMason
      AstroMason
      Also if you could add me on skype so i can go into more detail without a 420 word limit
    14. AstroMason
      AstroMason
      xsSlayer i was playing on cosmic and this player told me if i gave him $2.75k he would give me access to his cell and allow me to be in his gand this players name was kylerage02 please take the time out of your day to look at this and possibly ban him for scamming players. Thanks!
      1. mattyboy84
        mattyboy84
        nothing can be done without video evidence sorry for your loss, make sure to always record your trades
        Apr 15, 2017
      2. NZYoshi
        NZYoshi
        You need video evidence to make a ban report
        Apr 15, 2017
      3. BraveVegetarian
        BraveVegetarian
        Dude 2.75k is pretty much only worth access. A t5 cell is worth 10k+
        Apr 16, 2017
    15. AAKUTTY
      AAKUTTY
      xsSlayeR3 I need help. For my birthday my dad bought me a cosmic crate. He bought it on my mom's PayPal account and my mom since she didn't know thought someone hacked her. My account was banned for Automatic Chargeback and I don't know what to do. I have already done a ban appeal, but I haven't gotten a response so I am getting nervous. What do I do? Thank you and have a nice day!
    16. VinZoPlayZ
      VinZoPlayZ
      Hey, I don't know why I am getting banned. Maybe because of something my dad installed on my computer or like an antivirus. But i played on VinzoPlayz and got banned at my dad's house computer. And got banned. Played on CollinsMiddle03, and got banned. I just need an explication. Thanks <3
    17. XxVolsxX
      XxVolsxX
      Please I really want to be apart of the server again.
    18. XxVolsxX
      XxVolsxX
      Could you please check over my appeal please and I'm very sorry and please give me a second chance.
      1. StuffAnimal
        StuffAnimal
        asking the admin directly isn't going to help you mate...it would make your appeal irrelevant.
        Apr 14, 2017
    19. StuffAnimal
      StuffAnimal
      Was there a given reason on why my thread kept getting denied? xD you're funny.
      1. PIGSUPREME
        PIGSUPREME
        Hes Corrupted.
        Apr 12, 2017
        FaXeHate and jkl882 like this.
    20. GiveEmTheD
      GiveEmTheD
      help me xsslayer plzzz i was false banned
  • About

Birthday:
    December 29

Signature